"BRIOHOCL ™ IS A HIGHLY PURIFIED FORMULATION OF HYPOCHLOROUS ACID, WHICH IMMUNE CELLS PRODUCE NATURALLY TO KILL MICROBES." — NIH, NATIONAL INSITUTES OF HEALTH
WHAT IS HOCL?
HOCl is a natural part of our internal defense system, produced by white blood cells. When produced outside the body, HOCl is an electrolyzed, antimicrobial, biocide solution that inactivates pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
• Works to fight infection, control responses to injury, and enhance healing
• Part of the healthy response to injury and recovery
• Consistently shows no adverse effects
• Will not irritate or aggravate tissue damage at wound sites
• No bubbling/tingling sensation, unlike many other topically applied solutions
• Soothing and steady control over the healing process that quickly become evident
• Non hazardous for use on humans and animals
REAL SCIENCE IN THE HUMAN BODY
Harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, spores and viruses, can be found all around us — in the air, on food, plants, animals, and on inanimate surfaces. The human body uses innate, non-specific mechanisms as the first line of defense against pathogens, infection and injury. The skin itself, and mucous secretions at epithelial membranes, are both important elements of the innate resistance response. But when these are breached, HOCl is immediately generated by the body in response as the key chemical component of innate immunity.
A cascade of benefits comes about with this HOCl production. The mechanism of HOCl production from salt in the body involves intracellular enzymes, but outside the body the process can be mimicked by using controlled application of electrical energy instead — an electrochemical activation (ECA) process.
HISTORY OF HYPOCHLOROUS
As an antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal that is non-hazardous for all mucosal contact, HOCl hurries healing, works to mitigate scarring, to clear a myriad of skin issues and conditions, can be misted to permeate small crevices for effective odor control and sanitation, and a review of HOCl attributes will show the following citations:
• Stimulates immunity to germs [source]
• Produces powerful local stimulants of wound healing and germ killing [source]
• Makes new skin cells grow over wounds and reorganizes scar ﬁbers [source]
• Leads to long lasting local effects in the body [source]
While the 100 year history of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) has provided indisputable evidence of its efficacy in healing and use in disinfection, and over 500 peer-reviewed, published papers universally document significant beneficial results, the widespread use of HOCl has remained fairly stagnant, and the primary limiting factor to broad adoption of this important technology, historically, has been due to its lack of stability.
HOW BRIOTECH HOCL IS UNIQUE
• More closely than any other large scale HOCl manufacturer on the market, Briotech mimics what is produced inside the body.
• Briotech formulations contain no active components other than pure HOCl (unlike other HOCl producers).
• BrioHOCl is unmatched in scalability, efﬁcacy, and stability.
• Briotech manufactures HOCl in its purest form, giving way to ongoing scientific breakthroughs and superior testing results.
• Briotech’s scaling capacity sets the industry precedent for production.
• Briotech manufactures HOCl in an EPA and FDA-registered, GMP-compliant facility.
• Ten years of committed scientific research and testing in HOCl properties and production.
The Briotech vision has always been about what HOCl can do for the good of man, in medicine and in healthcare, and we’re excited to lead the Hypochlorous Acid industry with game-changing technologies in healing and disinfection.
Disclaimer: The current Briotech product line within the US does not make any label claims to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure medical conditions, including COVID-19 infection. Only licensed medical professionals are authorized to make statements regarding any product features regulated by the FDA at this time. Please refer to the individual product labels for specific recommended use.
HOW WE MAKE HOCL
Furthering the development of Electro-Chemical Activated (ECA) Technology, Briotech has scientifically engineered a process to mass-produce Hypochlorous products that are highly-effective. The ECA formulations that Briotech produces are superior in purity and have been proven to maintain electrical efficacy beyond known barriers. In this stable form, these electrically active HOCl solutions maintain efficacy and power to influence many biochemical events in human and animal tissues, and in microbes.
Under strict quality-control procedures completed at the precise pH to ensure purity and no hypochlorite (bleach) contamination, we use water (H2O) and salt (NaCl) to create a specific brine solution, and then pass the brine through a proprietary, electrolytic chamber that's unlike any chamber invented. The finished Hypochlorous Acid is a weak acid solution with powerful benefits. This is why Briotech can claim the purity is can and other HOCl manufacturers cannot.
Throughout the world, commercial industries such as hospitality, janitorial, food and water processing, agricultural, animal husbandry, and health and public safety have adopted ECA Technology for use, eliminating the need for harmful, toxic chemicals.
LEADING THE WAY IN HOCL PRODUCTION
As the major manufacturer, we are passionate about our formulations and
energized by our commitment to make a difference in people’s lives and in the world.
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
The following search suggestions will provide you with a myriad of resource materials, such as medical publications, case studies and news articles relative to hypochlorous acid (HOCl). We have systematically researched this material over the years to realize the facts and further our knowledge and understanding of this wonderful product. As a result of our research, we are encouraged by the affirmation of the scientific community as to the positive effects of HOCl on humans, animals, and the environment.
Waiver: While we have found a mechanism and formulas to produce a superior, stable and highly effective HOCl solution, we make no claims whatsoever as to its use, whether on person or in these studies. When using any product, follow the labeled directions for use.